Lacrosse en France
Ce forum n'est plus suivi par les personnes en charge du Lacrosse en France. Vous pouvez les contacter via le site internet : www.france-lacrosse.fr
Lacrosse en France
Ce forum n'est plus suivi par les personnes en charge du Lacrosse en France. Vous pouvez les contacter via le site internet : www.france-lacrosse.fr
Lacrosse en France
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Lacrosse en France

Lacrosse en France

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Funko POP! Jumbo One Piece Kaido Dragon Form : où l’acheter ?
Voir le deal

Australian looking for lacrosse in France.

2 participants
AuteurMessage
hoddermatt@hotmail.com

hoddermatt@hotmail.com

Australian looking for lacrosse in France. Empty
MessageSujet: Australian looking for lacrosse in France.   Australian looking for lacrosse in France. Icon_minitimeMer 9 Avr - 13:02

Pardon my posting in English but i Failed French in year 8, So i hope some of you guys can read what I am saying.

I am a lacrosse player from Melbourne, Australia and hopefully i will be traveling around Europe next year. I would love to come and visit France and play/coach lacrosse while I'm there. I have played for 12 seasons now so I'm sure I'll have lots of valuable knowledge to pass on especially to beginner players which i guess most in France are. I understand lacrosse is already established in Lille and Paris and i would like to visit both. I hope the language barrier will not be to much of a problem but i don't think it should be as lacrosse is like a language in itself especialy when players are just learning the basics and I'm sure i can pickup some basic French along the way.

So i have a few questions. What would be the best time of year for me to come to France for lacrosse? Would anybody on here/that is a member of the French lacrosse community be able to set me up with some cheap/free (if I'm lucky) accommodation? depending on my financial situation i will probably only be able to visit for a few weeks if i have to pay my own way for accommodation however if anybody could help me out with finding some cheap/free accommodation i can probably extend this stay to a period of months not weeks if this is not possible i still intend to come i just will probably not be around for as long.

I can be contacted via email or msn at hoddermatt@hotmail.com
Or for anybody that has facebook you can add me at: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=539187122

Thanks heaps
-Matt Hodder
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
eezyoz

eezyoz

MessageSujet: Re: Australian looking for lacrosse in France.   Australian looking for lacrosse in France. Icon_minitimeJeu 10 Avr - 15:30

Hey Matt, nice to see more aussies going to play in France! I just came back to Melbourne from paris and play for Surrey, you play for Camberwell yeah? what level?
When you going to France? They play all year but seeing as it's relatively new its mostly training/recruitment at the moment with more games coming up in May and over the euro summer. (which i should be back for in july/august)
I'll leave it to the guys in paris to fill in the rest regarding accom etc cause not sure what everyone's situation is right now over there....
Ian
http://paris-lacrosse.fr/
hoddermatt@hotmail.com

hoddermatt@hotmail.com

MessageSujet: Re: Australian looking for lacrosse in France.   Australian looking for lacrosse in France. Icon_minitimeJeu 10 Avr - 15:44

I will probably be playing mostly division 1 this season but should get some games in State League as well.

I should be visiting I'm hoping to arive in Europe around march/april next year and stay until novermber/december. But this will all depend on my financial situation and a few other factors. At the moment I don't really have any solid plans i may try and get a few games in at the end of the English season and will probs play for the first half of the English season later on in the year but apart from that the only other plans i really have is to visit Portugal as i have been in contact with some people about visiting there for lacrosse and also to play at some of the tournaments during the summer (Berlin, Amsterdam, Prague) .
eezyoz

eezyoz

MessageSujet: Re: Australian looking for lacrosse in France.   Australian looking for lacrosse in France. Icon_minitimeVen 11 Avr - 14:18

ahh so we'll probably be playing against each other in the next few weeks!!

They train all year in Paris so whatever time you get there you should have no trouble picking up some action (lacrosse!) Not sure what tournaments they are playing in this summer let alone next year yet so you'll just have to wait and see for that. I'm sure that you'll be welcomed though.

As for me, im not starting here for a couple weeks, do you know when we play you guys in div one?
http://paris-lacrosse.fr/
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Australian looking for lacrosse in France.   Australian looking for lacrosse in France. Icon_minitime

Australian looking for lacrosse in France.
Page 1 sur 1